1938 Chicago Cubs Scorecard Watch by COOLSTUB™
Watch face design made from authentic 1938 Chicago Cubs scorecard art in our vintage baseball scorecard collection. The Cubs were National League Champions with a record of 89-63 and played the Yankees in the World Series. The '38 Cubs had an amazing September with a record of 19-3-1. Stylish and classy watch with genuine brown leather band. Unique Chicago Cubs gift idea!
- Free shipping
- Great Cubs gift idea
- Designed and printed in the U.S.A.
- Hand assembled in California
- Stainless steel back
- Gunmetal alloy case
- Durable and comfortable brown whole grain leather band
- 5 ATM Water-Resistant (Go swimming!)
- Japanese Quartz Movement
- Watch Face (L x W): 38 mm x 38 mm
- Watch Band (L x W): 9 in x 20 mm
- Tracking number provided upon shipment
- Delivered within 5-8 days
Hand-Assembled in USA
This COOLSTUB™ watch is Made-to-Order. Our supplier prints and assembles your watch in California as soon as you place your order.
Design Copyright 2018 COOLSTUB™
Not affiliated with, licensed, sponsored, or endorsed by any team, league, or licensing entity.