* Superior quality and the anti-pil fleece print for beautiful colour vibrancy.
* Interior lining is constructed from an ultra-soft polyester wool-like poodle fabric for warmth and comfort.
* Handmade stitch for maximum durability and a homemade feel.
* Washable up to 40° and can be ironed cool.
* Printed and sewn in London, UK
Size: 130 X 175 cm (51X68.8”)
Design made from authentic 1950's Chicago Cubs art in our collection of vintage baseball artwork that includes vintage baseball ticket stubs, vintage baseball programs, and other classic vintage baseball memorabilia.
The Chicago Cubs were originally known as the White Stockings and were a charter member of the National League founded in 1876.The team's name was changed in 1903 to the Cubs, and the Cubs have played home games at Wrigley field on Chicago's North Side since 1916.The Cubs won back to back World Series in 1907 and 1908, and were the 2016 World Series Champions.
This COOLSTUB™ vintage baseball product comes from London, UK. It will be printed, securely packed, and shipped with care within approximately 5-8 business days (cut and sew process included). Tracking number provided upon shipment.
Not affiliated with, licensed, sponsored, or endorsed by any team, league, or licensing entity.
Design Copyright 2018 COOLSTUB™