Row One Brand
Over the Top Watch (1982)
Over the Top Wooden Watch by Row One Brand
This beautiful wooden watch has a watch face art design showing Auburn football legend Bo Jackson dive "Over the Top" for the winning touchdown in the '82 Iron Bowl game played at Legion Field in Birmingham, Alabama. Look for the Row One™ trademark for the best retro sports art watch designs.
- Note: Not Waterproof
- Digital watercolor art showing Bo Jackson scoring the winning touchdown against the University of Alabama in 1982
- Custom printed when you order
- Row One™ trademark in center of design
- Shipped within 3-5 business days with tracking
- 100% money back guarantee if not completely satisfied
45 mm perfect size, high-quality Italian Olive lumber watch case & straps. This premium quartz movement provides accurate timing and is suitable for all daily occasions.
✅ Japanese CITIZEN Movement
Advanced and exquisite Japanese CITIZEN movement provides accurate timing for your daily life occasions.
✅ Italian Olive Lumber Case & Straps
Made of high-quality Italian Olive Lumber
✅ SONY 377 SR626SW (1.55V) battery supported, easy to replace, or fix.
✅ Wipe the dust off gently with a clean, dry microfiber cloth.
Not affiliated with, licensed, sponsored, authorized, or endorsed by any college, university, team, league, artist, other brand, or licensing entity.